Terms and Condition
- All goods and services contained in our brochure and on our website are sold subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All goods and materials are purchased and manufactured to order and cannot be replaced due to incorrect ordering. If you have any queries, please contact our customer service team before placing your order.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by our Nottingham office. Our catalogue and website prices are effective from November 1st 2012. clickforsign and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse an order.
- All prices listed exclude carriage, packing and VAT at the current rate on the date of invoice. Carriage and packing rates are shown in our brochure and on our website, but we reserve the right to amend these rates at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in the brochure or on the website, all catalogue prices listed are per single item.
- All faulty goods will be replaced at our expense. Claims for goods that are damaged on arrival must be made within three working days of receipt. After three days, goods will be deemed to have been received in good condition. Please note that a signed delivery form constitutes an agreement that the goods have been received in satisfactory condition. If good arrive damaged, this must be noted at the time of signing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Prices may be subject to change due to fluctuations in material and labour prices or foreign exchange rates. Clickforsign reserve the right to increase their brochure prices as necessary and without prior warning.
- Prices quoted for custom-made materials will be valid for a period of thirty days from issuance of a written quote. After that time, the quoted price may be subject to change.
- Cancellation of a custom order may incur charges to compensate for any work already carried out. clickforsign must receive a completed purchase order from the customer before any artwork relating to a custom order is produced.
- clickforsign is not liable for increases in cost brought about by amendments made to an order, including changes to delivery dates, increases in quantity , alterations to a given specification, or delays brought about by incomplete or inaccurate instructions or specifications that have been provided by the customer. The customer will be notified promptly of any increases in cost that arise from such circumstances, and may either accept the new price or cancel the order.
- Delivery costs and procedures are set out on our website and in our brochure. Archer Signs will endeavour to deliver all goods and materials within the time frames outlined in our marketing material, but we cannot be held responsible for delays to delivery caused by circumstances outside our control.
- Failure to deliver on a given date does not constitute adequate cause for the cancellation of an order, and clickforsign will not assume responsibility for any additional costs or damages incurred by the customer because of a delay to delivery.
- In the unlikely event that goods supplied which are not in accordance with the agreed specification, the goods will be replaced within a reasonable timescale or money totally refunded. clickforsign will not be responsible for any additional costs or damages incurred by the customer or their customers and associates arising from any non conformance of products or timescale issues arising from the replacement of those none conforming products. clickforsign will not under any circumstances be responsible for any damages or loss of earnings.
- When an order is to be delivered in installments, a delay to one or more installment will not constitute grounds for cancellation of the rest.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, cheque with order, or pro forma via a credit account.
- All credit account applications are subject to approval and may be referred to a credit reference agency. We reserve the right to refuse to open a credit account. Credit account payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Late payment may incur interest charges on any outstanding balance without prejudice to any of clickforsign’s rights. Credit is extended subject to status.
- The customer will be liable for any costs and expenses incurred by clickforsign in attempting to recover any debt from the customer.
- For customers without a credit account, payment must be made in full before goods will be dispatched. Payment with order is required for new account holders.
- Invoice queries must be notified within fourteen days of receipt of the goods.
- Distributor orders will only be accepted from the approved distributor and not from any third party.
- A minimum order charge of Rs 2000 applies to all distributor accounts.
- clickforsign make every effort to ensure that all signs and other products are in compliance with current Indian legislation or standards. These may be subject to change and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure that the products they purchase are appropriate for their designated use under current legislation or standards. Our customer service team will be happy to offer advice where necessary.
- clickforsign may amend or correct any omissions or errors made in its brochure, on its website, in any marketing documents, quotations, or in any other information supplied by the company, at any time and without assuming any liability. All products and specifications contained in the clickforsign brochure or on the company’s website may be altered, amended or withdrawn from sale without notice.
- clickforsign reserves the right to update or amend its terms and conditions at any time.
- clickforsign manufacture and supply all the signs you need to comply with IRC 67-2012. clickforsign 's comprehensive range of safety signs are produced in accordance with current Indian legislation As Per IRC (Indian Road Congress).
- It is forbidden to reproduce any of the content of clickforsign ' marketing material, including brochure text, web content, and all images. No part of this publication may be reproduced, photocopied, transmitted, recorded or stored in any kind of retrieval system without the written permission of the copyright holder. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2-5 Samarpan Complex,
Above ICICI Bank
Sardar Patel Ring Road